Thank you to all of my new subscribers and friends! I really appreciate you following our journey!
I have an activity to share that will be sweet, healthy, and fun for everyone! Today, we are going to make our Avocado, Strawberry, and Kiwi Pops (you can really substitute with any of your favorite fruits)!
You will need:
1- Set of Popsicle Trays or Ice Trays
1 Avocado, 5 Large Strawberries, and 2 Kiwis
1/2 Teaspoon of Sugar or Sweetner
1/2 Lemon or Lime
3/4 cup water
* Makes about 6 frozen pops!
1. Peel, cut, and remove seed from avocado.
2. Cut strawberries and kiwis into small pieces.
3. Sprinkle strawberries with sugar. (optional)
4. Place avocado into blender.
5. Add a dash of sugar in blender.
6. Add Lemon Juice into blender.
7. Add water into blender.
8. Blend until smooth (yogurt consistency)
9. Place a small amount of avocado to Popsicle trays.
(You will be layering it with other fruit, so you don’t need very much)
10. Clean blender.
11. Add strawberries to blender (no water needed)
12. Blend strawberries for only a few seconds.
13. Add a layer of strawberries to popsicle trays.
14. Mash kiwis just a little.
15. Add a thin layer on top of strawberries (it’s okay if it mixes in with the strawberries).
16. Add popsicle tray lids or toothpicks.
17. Place pops in freezer for at least 4 hours.
If you try these, let me know how you liked them! Also, if you made your own creation, please feel free to share it with us!